Thursday, June 2, 2011

Great finds...

Through my search for great blogs, I found some amazingly cute ideas that gave me hope for the day I will also have an amazing blog that people will want to read and learn from.

Food... need I say more???


UH! I adore this... how simple and creative and lovely!  A great idea for a gesture that will say 1000 things without a word being spoken.


This one made me smile too!  Easy to make a little morning ritual such as breakfast into something much, much more!  All you need is ketchup and a straw to draw the details.  Priceless!


This little guy is something that is so simple and will put a HUGE smile on any child's face!  I can't wait to make this for my little niece - Madison.

1 comment:

  1. LOVe the pics. Thanks. Can't wait to make these

    ReplyDelete